Following the Nurturing Parenting Methods Nurturing or abusive are two ways of parenting. The frequency and severity of each type of interaction make a significant difference in whether the child will learn nurturing parenting styles, abusive parenting styles, or some of both. The ultimate objectives of this program are to:
- Reduce or stop child abuse in families by educating parents, building and increasing nurturing parenting skills.
- Develop positive self-concept and self- esteem in all family members.
- Build an empathic awareness of the needs of others.
- Teach alternatives to hitting and yelling.
- Increase family members’ awareness of their own and each other’s needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Increase family members’ awareness of the developmental needs of other family members.
- Increase communication and expressiveness within the family.
Parenting skills online self-paced program
DR. ROBERTO JIMENEZ Licensed Mental Health Professional and Health Coach
A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE END OF THE COURSE
ONLINE SELF-PACED PROGRAM